AIM
Khawner

Dream Analysis Dream Analysis

man i really like this. pretty funny without going over the top.

Alternate Careers: Mario! Alternate Careers: Mario!

The first two are ironic, considering mario was at first a carpenter, and a little later on actually became a pilot. In all, parodies arn't really my thing, but for what it was, a quick toon poking some fun, it was ok.

ZenithQuinn responds:

if parodies arent your thing you should probably avoid any cartoon with mario in the title :P

: A Reason for Reboots : : A Reason for Reboots :

After a decade, all that's been done is cleaned up line work on the same animations from before, with some lighting on the eyes to make it seem like something has changed. The backgrounds are still trace bitmaps, and for some strange reason foamy keeps blinking at lightspeed and it just looks extremely awkward. But history repeats itself and as such you will not listen to this criticism, my review will be deleted, and you will continue on your merry way.

Bonus Theme (Lumber Jack) Bonus Theme (Lumber Jack)

lmao @ juluks4sa

im givin dis a 9 outta 10 cause i like pizza but this is most certainly NOT PIZZA.

But in all seriousness, very good. It's pretty simple, but it get's the job done. Also the acoustic sounds really good, I'm assuming that wasn't the work of fl studio.

F4LL0UT responds:

Thanks. And yeah, it was done on Cubase with several nice VST plugins. I'm sorry though, that it's not pizza. If I had known that you like pizza so much I probably would've spent more time in the kitchen instead of wasting it on this track.

Urban Color Urban Color

A cup of soup, a leather chair, and this song...

...knock me out better than any proffesional boxer.

No1r responds:

Ahah, thanks for the review mate :)

Egyptian Sunrise Egyptian Sunrise

I must know

where you got this shamisen!

Snak responds:

Ah yes the Shamisen, it's a VST program from DSK Studios. If you look them up on google under DSK VST Instruments, you can find it. It's called DSK Asian Dreams and has several Asian instruments including a Ban Di flute and Erhu string as well as several shamisen style instruments. It's free as well so that's a plus. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Dental Hygiene Conscious Fish Dental Hygiene Conscious Fish

looking at this picture makes me sneeze and i dont know why oh god

u mad bro? u mad bro?

is there a poster print?!

I want to print this OUT so i can hang this shit caus im not allowed to buy posters at the store cause my stupid fucking mom fuck you mom so please get a printable version????

Jae responds: