AIM
Khawner

Bonus Theme (Lumber Jack) Bonus Theme (Lumber Jack)

lmao @ juluks4sa

im givin dis a 9 outta 10 cause i like pizza but this is most certainly NOT PIZZA.

But in all seriousness, very good. It's pretty simple, but it get's the job done. Also the acoustic sounds really good, I'm assuming that wasn't the work of fl studio.

F4LL0UT responds:

Thanks. And yeah, it was done on Cubase with several nice VST plugins. I'm sorry though, that it's not pizza. If I had known that you like pizza so much I probably would've spent more time in the kitchen instead of wasting it on this track.

Urban Color Urban Color

A cup of soup, a leather chair, and this song...

...knock me out better than any proffesional boxer.

No1r responds:

Ahah, thanks for the review mate :)

Egyptian Sunrise Egyptian Sunrise

I must know

where you got this shamisen!

Snak responds:

Ah yes the Shamisen, it's a VST program from DSK Studios. If you look them up on google under DSK VST Instruments, you can find it. It's called DSK Asian Dreams and has several Asian instruments including a Ban Di flute and Erhu string as well as several shamisen style instruments. It's free as well so that's a plus. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Shamisen Dreams v.1.1 Shamisen Dreams v.1.1

where

did u get this shamisen

WIP - =Pipe Dreams= WIP - =Pipe Dreams=

This is pretty good as it stands

I'm not really a music expert per say, but I think it sounds really unique and in todays day and age that means alot, well to me anyways. Good job! Especially on the pianos.

Atundra responds:

thanks alot man! style means alot to me as well!

Ridvan Duzey - The Forest Ridvan Duzey - The Forest

Hope you like your music in indie games

Because with your permission, I would like to use this in my 360 game.

Ode to the Manpurse Ode to the Manpurse

I ain't gonna lie

you seem like a busta

MrScriblam responds:

fuk u bitch

Gwegster - Jazzy Gwegster - Jazzy

Too perfect for words

I am currently planning out a game, and I don't like to jump the gun when it comes to the early planning stages of this sort of thing, but this song is just so good that I know I absolutley must use it.

With your permission of course.

Without a Ticket Without a Ticket

Oh my god

So under appreciated. I love this song. You don't find a song like this in the audio portal. Ever.

Astronaut's Triumphant Return Astronaut's Triumphant Return

Oh my!

I'm really impressed!
This was really good...I gotta practice music more...