AIM
Khawner

Dream Analysis Dream Analysis

man i really like this. pretty funny without going over the top.

Alternate Careers: Mario! Alternate Careers: Mario!

The first two are ironic, considering mario was at first a carpenter, and a little later on actually became a pilot. In all, parodies arn't really my thing, but for what it was, a quick toon poking some fun, it was ok.

ZenithQuinn responds:

if parodies arent your thing you should probably avoid any cartoon with mario in the title :P

: A Reason for Reboots : : A Reason for Reboots :

After a decade, all that's been done is cleaned up line work on the same animations from before, with some lighting on the eyes to make it seem like something has changed. The backgrounds are still trace bitmaps, and for some strange reason foamy keeps blinking at lightspeed and it just looks extremely awkward. But history repeats itself and as such you will not listen to this criticism, my review will be deleted, and you will continue on your merry way.

Zelda II: Din's Dance Zelda II: Din's Dance

All around bad.

The line work was extremely sketchy and unattractive. A general response to this is "WELL I WASN'T REALLY EVEN TRYING." If you weren't trying then why bother.

It's the same with the animation, where the only thing that really seemed to have some sort of effort put into it was that girl spinning. Everything else is extremely choppy.

The art style itself was unappealing too, having ridiculously oversized eyes was one of a few things that just looked miserable to me, but that, ironically, seems to be a pro for style for most.

The audio is a mixed bag. The girl voice actor with the good mic, was not a good actor, whereas everyone else was good, but had bad mics. Nothing you can do about your mic, but jaxxy wasn't all that good.

None of anything I mentioned above really even matters if the movie is funny, but it isnt. A girl gets kidnapped and locked in Link's house, and then when she asks what he plans to do, he puts on a mask and sings. Whether innuendo is implied or not, that's the punchline. The only one, and it's weak.

Usually when one thing falls flat, everything else does, but this is an unfortunate example of when nothing seems to shine. Just keep practicing is all I can really give advice wise.

WooleyWorld responds:

What would you like to name it? The river you are crying me, I mean.

every 1direction fan ever every 1direction fan ever

not going to lie it was a shit ton of screaming and that was it

SNONIC TH MOVE SNONIC TH MOVE

dante224 believes in you dont you understand the signifigance of that he made metroid gay

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

You're a cool guy and all but it tries WAY TO HARD with the satire. Any satire that has a character saying, "BECAUSE THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE" as a joke is usually bad. The art was good but then again that's not the point. I just don't want to see you become another redfeather don't do it my son.

Blordow responds:

what's done has been done, LOCK IT IN EDDY

STH: Two worlds collide STH: Two worlds collide

Perhaps one of the most

unoriginal ideas to ever resurface. How you can avoid using beaten to death ideas in the future.
1. Come up with your own characters.
2. Draw out the characters yourself rather than stealing the graphics from video games
3. Do not use sound effects that rape your ears/DBZ sound effects
4. Tweening something and adding blur tool at 30 fps doesn't make it good.

Do this and perhaps you will improve.

SXR123 responds:

Grow up dude. effort is still effort. plus, some of these sprites were customed. You know absolutely nothing about sprites so you have no right to judge them.

Unless you're going to give me some actual advice I suggest that you take a rake and politely, shove it up your ass.

It's well animated, a lot of time and effort was put into this so please. offer some GOOD advice.

Arrow to the... Arrow to the...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

basically its bad

show reel ---2011--- show reel ---2011---

i stubbed my toe

im taking it out on you

Horsenwelles responds:

i stubbed your toe.... CONNOR LAVERY!!!!!!

and now the people know your TRUE itentititties